Saturday, October 1, 2016

Canadian Enemedia Openly Endorses Islam - AGAIN

This latest Gatestone article set me off:

Europe's New Media Darlings: Terrorists


Here's my comment to them:

From today's complicit Ottawa Citizen skewspaper:

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/larmond-terror-twins-reveal-childhood-abuse

Basically, their "narrative" goes like this: These poor criminals from a family of habitual criminals had such hard lives that they turned to the Religion of Crime (TM) and now they are sane healthy members of the Ummah, happy with their lives at last:

"He says he loved working with his hands and held jobs in construction and carpentry, once as a chimney sweep. He left his last construction job to deal drugs.

“It was easier to go pick up a crack scale, go grab crack and chip it down,” he says.

But his own drug use he sees as a problem: “It kind of destroyed my success and my schooling and everything like that.”

"Ashton says he cleaned up his life when he found Islam.

“In my 20s, my life started changing around and I discovered Islam and started changing my life for the better,” he says."

He says he didn’t forgive his father until he found Islam. For years, Carlos says, his emotions were flat, and that he held much rage against those who had abused him and his mom. These days, he tells the interviewer, “The hatred in my heart is gone. I have peace and tranquility in my heart.”

He says he let it go because God will deal with these people.

WHAT A TOTAL CROCK!

WHILE AT WORST, ALL REAL RELIGIONS ONLY SAY:

"Obey our silly rules, or GOD (/'the gods') will get you!"

ONLY ISLAM SAYS:

"Obey our silly rules, or WE will get you ('for god')!"

So islam isn't a religion at all (much less one "of peace!") - a forced "Faith!" isn't a "Faith!" at all, it's only EXTORTION, which is always a CRIME!

“Good things happen to good people, and bad things happen to bad people.”

Carlos says it was his brother who pushed him into Islam. “‘It changed my life, it’ll change yours,'” he recalls his brother telling him.

“My spirit is back. I’m smarter and I have goals that are positive and healthy,” Carlos says.

He also talks about his brother’s conversion, saying that as soon as Ashton found an extreme form of Islam, “his anger vanished from him. He wasn’t an angry guy anymore and he was humble and his attitude was gone when he found Islam.”

They used to butt heads as competitors, but now, says Carlos: “We’re like two lovebirds and we love each other. Before we were mad, out of control and just angry … but once my brother became religious, all that went away.”

SUUUURE, IT DID - BECAUSE NOW ALL THAT ANGER AT YOUR SELVES AND FAMILY WAS SAFELY DIRECTED OUTWARDS, AT THE STRAWMAN "INFIDEL ENEMIES" JUST AS MUHAMMAD HAD PLANNED IT, LONG AGO!

It boggles the brain that these complicit presstitute LIARS in the enemedia get away with pimping and endorsing the global crime-gang in public like this!!!

No comments: