Sanders has posted his foreign policy on his own website, while Donald Trump has yet to do so.
Trump's website https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
But Trump's policy comments (so far) have been summarized here, and then deconstructed here.
So, let's start with having a quick look at Burnie's:
Everything about Sanders' war and peace site is WRONG; re:
1. "I supported the use of force to stop the ethnic cleansing in the Balkans."
This means he supported the use of NATO troops to invade Serbia to help the muslims Hitler had brought there to
"ethnically cleanse" (genocide) the Christian Serbs out of their own heartland, Kosovo, to replace them with muzis.
2. "Senator Sanders believes that the test of a great and powerful nation is not how many wars it can engage in, but how it can resolve international conflicts in a peaceful manner. From the Middle East, to Ukraine, to North Korea, to the South China Sea, to civil war in the world’s newest nation – South Sudan, we face a multitude of serious foreign policy challenges."
This means he will pull out American troops from the Middle East, Ukraine, South Korea, and (Christian) South Sudan, and let the muslims, Russians,
North Koreans, Chinese and violent muslims of North Sudan invade those countries instead. He wants to abandon our regional allies to islam and Russia.
PS: While occasionally useful when Obama is not, Russia is in league with Iran. Bernie would let Russia and China take over the Middle East and its oil.
3. "after nearly fourteen years of ill-conceived and disastrous military engagements in the Middle East, it is time for a new approach. We must move away from policies that favor unilateral military action and preemptive war, and that make the United States the de facto policeman of the world."
In other words, Bernie says we got attacked on 9/11 because we deserved it, so we must pull all our troops out of the Middle East to not offend muslims.
4. "Senator Sanders believes that foreign policy is not just deciding how to react to conflict around the world, but also includes redefining America’s role in the increasingly global economy. Along with our allies throughout the world, we should be vigorous in attempting to prevent international conflict, not just responding to problems. For example, the international trade agreements we enter into, and our energy and climate change policies not only have enormous consequences for Americans here at home, but greatly affect our relations with countries around the world. Senator Sanders has the experience, the record and the vision not just to lead on these critically important issues, but to take our country in a very different direction."
This means: "We must not only give lots of money to our foreign allies, but also to our enemies, to appease them so they won't attack us again."
5. Iraq and Afghanistan: Bernie believes our invasion of Iraq destabilized the Middle East (not Obama's pull-out which abandoned it to ISIS) so he wants to
pull the rest of our troops out and never oppose ISIS ever again. Oh, and we should also pay the Jizya tax to them, too (see above) then they'll like us!
6. ON a nuclear iran: "It is incumbent upon us, however, to give the negotiated agreement a chance to succeed, and Sen. Sanders applauds President Obama and Secretary Kerry for their efforts." In other words, Bernie wants to do nothing until Iran has actually made nukes and used them on Israel.
7. ISRAEL AND PALESTINE: "Senator Sanders has long supported a two-state solution that recognizes Israel’s right to exist in peace and security, and the Palestinians right to a homeland in which they control their political and economic future. The Israelis must end the blockade of Gaza, and cease developing settlements on Palestinian land."
This is naturally impossible, and will result in the destruction of Israel. Not only Israel, but also Egypt, actively blockade Gaza, and for very good reasons.
8. COMBATTING TERRORISM: "we must begin to address the root causes of radicalization, instead of focusing solely on military responses to those who have already become radicalized. And while there is no question our military must be fully prepared and have the resources it needs to fight international terrorism, it is imperative that we take a hard look at the Pentagon’s budget and the priorities it has established."
In other words, he wants to cut military spending on fighting ISILam, and talk about why terrorists become radicalized, pretending it isn't due to islam.
9. PROTECTING AMERICA AND AMERICAN VALUES - Bernie wants us to play nice, even when the enemy doesn't.
10. Sounds good because it's all general, but the specifics listed above give the lie to his conclusions.
As for the rest of Burnie Sanders' (socialist) policies, they're all creepy as hell, too!